Monday, March 17, 2008

A Start - with some scepticism

Well!!! Finally i have managed to go through the most laborious two mins for signing up. I always wanted to pen down my thoughts, maybe in a diary or a blog.. but i guess could never find the 'time' :-)))... so blogging it is then!
It took me a while to name my blog... another reason why i got delayed... 'Saengemaal' is a kashmiri word... I initially thought that it meant 'early dawn' (so much for my hold on my mother tongue).. this would have literally been the meaning of my name 'Nisha-ant'. But I realised that saengermal or sangar-mala means a 'line of mountain peaks'. Sometimes the blossom of early dusk on the line of mountain peaks is also referred to as sangermaal. So i stuck to this name and also because it reminds me of the b'ful place i originally come from - Kashmir. It is sad that we are the unfortunate victims and have not been able to experience the shear delight of living and breathing in that pious and revered land.

So this how its going to be a lot of buffoonery intermingled with some serious and emotional and thought provoking writings.

Wish me luck guys!!! cos knowing me.. my lethargic self... i may be too lazy to write.. ;-)

7 comments:

Samrin said...

...write bout urself na....

Fali said...

yo! shall be checking for updates
happy blogging

Anonymous said...

he he. the blogging bug bites all! saale, blog roll me.

Insomniac said...

Happy Blogging to you...Welcome to the blogosphere....Lets see how long u last

Unknown said...

good start dude... ab mein bhi blogging karoonga!

Enigma said...

Welcome to blog world.... brother :)

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

Nice name for a blog!! =) But I guess you didn't last very long!! :P